Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Are You Kidding Me!!!

Well, as everyone knows by now, I am a forex trader that is on this wonderful journey to freeing myself from a job that I have no passion for and being able to control my time and destiny….

Well I knew there would be bumps along the way and boy did I run into one today! I was speaking to a mentor of mine who is in the real estate business (I have been quietly investing in real estate to build me revenue streams… but that is another topic). My mentor has recently left the rat race world for entrepreneurship. As one that is planning on ‘crossing-over’ soon we began a discussion around medical insurance in the U.S.

Wow! COBRA, carrying your own medical insurance, look back by the medical insurance companies and many more hooks has caused me to rethink the cash reserves I am going to need. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS!

Yes, I am ranting and no this has little to do with forex trading. If you are looking to trade currencies for a living this is definitely going to be on of those ‘challenges’ to plan and know all of your options!

I welcome any and all expert opinion. You can leave me a comment here or on my website FX Trade Central.

Also, do not forget to check out FX Trainer for all your forex education and training needs! You must take the first step!

No comments:

Post a Comment