Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Complete Forex Trader

If you have been reading my posting you have recognized that I am an active forex trader, but my posting do not center too much on forex strategy and the like. This is true. Those blogs and sites are a dime a dozen. I like writing about those topics that have made me a well rounded trader. I like to explore topics like critical thinking, forex education and mental focus. These are the intangibles, the little things that can make or break success.

Focusing on the forex educational roadmap will bring together all the aspects of successful forex trading. This approach can be adapted to equity trading, real estate investment and pretty much any entrepreneurial activity you would like to take on!

Also, take a look at my required reading list. These books have been carefully selected to address all of the elements of the forex education roadmap. They are a mixture of classics and new material. FX Trade Central and FX Trainer are your portals to successful currency trading!

Continuous education is the cornerstone of any endeavor!

Keep the comments coming!

Happy Trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment