Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Perfect Storm

Forex is too risky! You are going to loose all of your money!

I hear gallery now. Don’t listen to the neigh Sayers, listen to your inner voice! I am often asked why I chose to trade the currencies. I have been a student of the economy and money for several years now. I am not an alarmist, but the tides of change are not far from us. I chose to trade forex as a tool to ensure my families financial well being during these times of change. Take charge! That is really all I am doing is taking charge.

The perfect economic storm is forming and I just want to have the shelter to ride out the storm. Will that storm ever arrive and with the ferocity the economist are predicting? You can never be sure, but I definitely have my opinions!

Let’s take a look at some facts. According to the Census Bureau less than 2% of Americans earn more than $100,000 per year. 87% of American will retire broke! By the age of 65 45% of Americans will be dependent upon family and friends 28% of Americans will be dependent upon government welfare 22% of Americans will still be working 4% of Americans will have enough savings to meet their needs 1% of American will be financially independent In other words, only 5% of the population will be able to retire at the age of 65 and still be independent. All this as our national debt continues to grow and more and more responsibility gets deferred to our future generations.

The “real” perfect storm occurred when 3 independent weather systems merged to form the perfect meteorological storm during the 1990s. The economic equivalent is beginning to take shape. The patterns are forming now. Pension plans are being phased out and employees are required to take on more and more the responsibility of their financial planning. Schools have not adapted their curriculum to include investor education.

For 10 straight years my medical contributions have risen. The largest generation in U.S. history will begin retiring in 2 years drawing a massive amount of liquidity from the financial markets and Generation X does not have the size to act as a counterbalance. And the final ingredient is the world economic balance is changing with the emergence of China as an economic powerhouse.

And to my Canadian friends, your export economy is tied to the U.S. by a factor of 85%!

I am investing now, not so much in a 401k or an IRA, but in my financial education, one that can profit in an ever changing global economy.

I have cash flow vehicles and wealth building vehicles. Forex is my dominant cash flow vehicle. I am also educating myself in the real estate market; internet marketing and I trade options as well. Like all storms this one will pass.

Looking forward to my “golden years” and being a later “Boomer” I want to increase my odds and have chosen education as the base for my defense! For more forex edcuational information please vist FX Trade Central and for your FREE forex education demo visit my other site at FX Trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment