Friday, October 9, 2009

An Easy Forex Trading Strategy

I have been asked many times ‘How difficult is Forex Trading?’ ‘Is it Easy?’ and

‘Can Forex Trading really be Easy?’

So I thought I would collate some trading strategies so you can see my charts and a strategy you can use. Its up to you to find the right strategy for you to maximise your profits and minimise your losses. Most people find the hardest thing to do is to press the buttons to enter and exit a trade. This is why most people find Forex trading isn’t easy – emotions get in the way!

The following chart explains a strategy I trade with entry and exit points – the idea being that you really do enter when your strategy tells you! This chart might make Forex trading appear easy – as with most things…its easy when you know how!!

No comments:

Post a Comment